You agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as below:
1. Non-cancellable and non-refundable for all purchase orders.
2. All books that have been ordered will be delivered to the provided address by customers. No change of address is allowed. In the case of necessary, we reserve the right to charge extra delivery/shipping fees for any change of location.
3. Please check the edition of the book and cover before placing an order.
4. All books are carefully checked and packed with care, so that we are not responsible for any damage such as a tear, peel off, scratch, lost or if any as a result of shipment or transit.
5. Please check quantity and summary balance before making payment/check out to avoid any problems that may occur later.
6. There is no exchange of pre-ordered books with other books.
7. In case any problems such as contact number or address are unreachable, the book will be kept for 7 days from the date of arrival. After 7 days, if there is no contact from the customer back, we will reserve the right not to ship the goods and require the customer to pick it up at the store.
8. We reserve the right to make changes without prior notice if necessary.
How do I cancel an order?
In order to cancel an item in your order:
● Log into your account and go to the 'My Orders' page
● Identify the item you want to cancel.
● Provide the order id to our customer care via phone (010-2226136) or e-mail.
● Customer care will assist you to cancel the order.
● Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
We reserve the right to reject cancellation if the order has been processed.
What is the time duration in which I can cancel my order?
You can cancel an order until it has been processed in our warehouse. Once we processed (shipped) your order, then cancellation is not supported. Thus, it is advisable to cancel as soon as possible.